Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Getting ready...

Hello!

In the fall I interviewed for an internship with the RJ Lee Group. I found this internship through Juniata Career Service's Math and Science Career Day. After many month and a lot of follow up I was offered a position at RJ Lee to help working on a couple of different projects. My internship starts next Tuesday May 29th. I am super excited to being this summer but first I must move out to the greater Pittsburgh area. For the summer I am staying with Justin and Holly Reiter; Justin is an alumni of Juniata and has graciously offered me to stay with him and his wife this summer. I will start moving in with them this weekend. Currently, I am just trying to get everything in order before making the long drive out there.

~Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment